For Rental Property Owners:
Working with Huston Property Management, you have access to my 35+ years of rental property management experience, along with experienced leadership as a Director of the California Rental Housing Association, as past president of Nor Cal Rental Property Association, and past president of San Joaquin County Fair Housing.
We've just launched our brand new website providing specific details & a sample contract regarding our services and management fees.
Visit our Property Management site here:
Or, contact Norbert Huston directly: M-F 10am-1pm at 209-464-9441 or via cell/text (209) 992-1301
For Prospective Residents:
To get ADVANCE NOTICE of our listings that get syndicated to the various rental property websites: Within the "rentals" section on our website, use the "filter" button and fill out a guest card and save your search with your selected criteria. When a listing that matches posted on our website, you will be notified via email. You are kept in the system for 90 days. You can unsubscribe at anytime too.
We ask that you drive by the property & investigate the neighborhood prior to making an appointment to view the interior. Please review the listing information on this website for specific details about our properties and their current status.
*Please Read* | Our decision to offer a prospective applicant(s) chosen property is based on several factors:
- Stability and history of income. Combined gross monthly income for applicant(s) must be at least 2 ½ times the monthly rent.
- Credit report. Credit reports that show utility accounts within two years with an unpaid balance, judgments, and/or liens, and no positive trade lines will result in denial of the application(s).
- Criminal and public records are searched and reviewed.
- Ability to make payments on time and abiding by contract terms and conditions. Co-applicant’s reports are considered as well.
- Rental history or ownership is also investigated and considered, along with verifying your sources of income.
- Applicant(s) with an unlawful detainer action will not be accepted.
- Foreclosure actions, along with medical collection accounts and student loans are generally disregarded.
Appointments to view the interior are scheduled Monday-Friday from 2pm to 5:30pm with you meeting at our office and providing a government issued photo id.
Call our office to schedule an appointment at 209-464-9441.
Applications can also be picked up at the front door of our office and then submitted during our office hours.
About the Huston Property Management Team:
Huston Assoc. Real Estate Inc is owned & operated by Norbert Huston who is the California Real Estate Corporate & Licensed Realtor/Broker of "Huston Assoc. Real Estate Inc." He is the Past President of the "NorCal Rental Property Association" (representing rental property owners and management companies in 11 counties) which is affiliated with the National Apartment Association; along with participating as the past President of the San Joaquin County Fair Housing Board of Directors. He was honored as Stockton's "1996-1997 Realtor/Broker of the Year."
Bernice Huston established the business in 1963, with Norbert Huston continuing to expand on his 35 plus years of experience as a real estate broker in California. Norbert and his wife Mary (Schroeder) love attending live concerts in the region, movies, renaissance fairs, amusement parks, and time spent with growing grandkids! Mary is a rental property owner as well and does medical insurance billing & collection for a major pediatric office in Stockton.